Wednesday, February 19, 2020

BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005

Robe de mariage Sparkly Sheer Illusion Long Sleeves Button Back Vestido de noiva Princess Lace Ball Gown Wedding Dress 2019 New Plus Size V-neck Wedding Dresses A-line Sleeveless Appliques Beaded Bridal wedding Dress Chapel Made New Beach Wedding Dresses Bridal Gowns with Appliques A Line Lace Ivory Wedding Dresses Off Shoulder Lace-Up Back Vestido De Nov LASONCE Illusion Crystal Scoop Neck Lace Appliques Ball Gown Wedding Dresses Sequined Tank Backless Bridal Gowns Plus Size Wedding Dress Dot Tulle Short Sleeve Tea Length Bridal Gowns Princess Custom Made Short Bridal Wedding Gowns Wedding Dress New 2019 Fashion Bride Married Lace Flower Dresses Ball Gowns Wedding Dresses Lace Up ZJ9006 2019 White Ivory formal Beads Corset Wedding Dresses 2019 Bridal Dress plus size elegant wholesale 2019 Full Lace Mermaid Wedding Dress Sweep Train Long Sleeve Bridal Gown Summer Beach Custom Made Vestido De Novia Plus Size Red Royal Wedding Gown Wedding Dress Sweep The Floor Elegant Wedding Dresses Half Sleeve Lace Vintage Vestido De Noiva ES2456 Vintage Lace Chiffon Wedding Dresses 2019 vestido de novia Illusion Side Split A Line Bridal Gowns Custom Made Sheer gelinlik suri sker Beads Lace Appliques Long Sleeves Scoop Illusion Tulle Button Back Wedding Dress with Sweep Train Bridal Dress Sexy Boat Neck Lace Wedding Dress 2019 Charming Lace Up Back Cap Sleeve Bridal Dress Appliques Wedding Gowns Robe de Mariee Custom Made Cheap Vestido de noiva 2019 Hot A Line Wedding Dress Robe de mariee Shinning Beads Pearls Seuqins Bridal Gowns Dreamlike Bohemia Summer Beach Wedding Dress Applique Lace Sweetheart Backless White Ivory A Line Long Boho Bridal Dresses Gowns Long Sleeves Mermaid Wedding Dresses 2019 South African Black Girls Beaded Country Garden Formal Bride Bridal Gowns Plus Size Inofinn new Lace Applique Cathedral/ Royal Train wedding dress vestido de noiva wedding dress for women bridal gown Lace Up back Inofinn new Lace Applique Cathedral/ Royal Train wedding dress vestido de noiva wedding dress for women bridal gown Lace Up back VNXIFM 2019 A-Line Strapless Wedding Dress Backless Lace Short Sleeves vestido de noiva Appliques Court Train Bridal Gown 2019 Latest Modern Muslim Wedding Dresses Lace Luxury Pearls Long Sleeves High Collar Mermaid Bridal Gowns With Hijab Veil Romantic Beach Wedding Dress 2019 Crystal Sashes Bridal Gown Tulle Spaghetti Strap Sweetheart Wedding Gown Vestido de Noiva Long Sleeve Muslim Wedding Dress Lace bridal Gown Princess Wedding Dress 2019 2019 White/Ivory Short V Neck Wedding Dresses 2019 Tulle Appliques Lace robe de marie Knee Length Elegant vestido de noiva Gowns Petite Boho Wedding Dress Tulle Long Beach Wedding Dresses With Appliques Plunging Back Mariee Dress For Bride Bohemian Wedding Open Back Princess Wedding Dresses Long Sleeves Lace Boho Wedding Dress Elegant Ball Gown Plus Size Queen Bridal Gowns 2019 Floral Print V-neck Neckline Plus Size Wedding Dress with Tulle Lace Applique Pearls Beads A-line Sweep Train Bridal Dress 2019 Lace Appliques Mermaid Sweetheart Wedding Dresses Sleeveless Lace Up Back Bridal Gown Robe De Soiree trouwjurk Romantic Wedding Dress V-neck Sleeveless Pleats Applique A-line Wedding Gowns for Bride Vestido De Noiva New Arrival Women' off shoulder lace wedding dresses floor length pure white wedding gown Women's strapless tail wedding dresses LASONCE Crystal Strapless Lace Ball Gown Wedding Dresses Off The Shoulder Bow Tiered Tulle Backless Bridal Gowns Arabic Dubai Simple Wedding Dress Mermaid Satin Sexy Deep V Neck Cheap Long Plus Size White Custom Womens Bridal Gowns Luxury Vintage Satin Short Wedding Dress Bridal Formal Party Gowns Dress Wedding vestido de noiva Eightale Pink Wedding Dresses Boho Applique Open Back A Line V Neck Tulle Cathedral Train Bridal Dress Vestido De Noiva Spaghetti Straps Scoop Wedding Dress Sleeveless 3D Flower Lace Appliques Backless A Line Tulle Illusion Bridal Gown with Train Top BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 0Discount BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 1Perfect BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 2Sale BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 3Sale BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 4Best BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 5

  • Rim Material Aluminum Alloy
  • Frame Material Carbon Fibre
  • Brand Name beiou
  • Gross Weight 15kg
  • Type Mountain Bike
  • Length (m) 1.33
  • Front Fork Type Oil and Gas Fork (Air Resilience/Oil Damping)
  • Wheel Size 26\
  • Net Weight 10.8kg
  • Pedal Type Ordinary Pedal
  • Fork Suspension Yes
  • Load Capacity 150kg
  • Gender Men
  • Foldable No
  • Applicable People Male
  • Frame Type Hard Frame (Non-rear Damper)
  • Fork Material Aluminum Alloy
  • Volume 0.226m3
  • Stature 160-195cm
  • Gears 30 Speed
  • Braking System Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake

  • Model: BO-CB005 Finish: 3K Glossy Material: Toray T800 Carbon Fiber Frame Size: 15"/17"/19" Wheel Size: 26" Frame: Beiou Carbon Fiber Unibody Frame Flat Handlebar: BEIOU Carbon Fiber integrated body /600mm/31.8mm Seat Post: BEIOU Carbon Fiber integrated body/350mm/31.6mm Speed Control System:SHIMANO DEORE 610(10S) Braking System: SHIMANO M355 hydraulic disc braking Fork: UDING DH32 /26" Air Suspension Fork Cable Routing: External Cable Routing Brake Type: Vertical Disc Brake Crank set: Prowheel integrated crankset Cassette Sprockets: SUNRACE MTB cassette 10S Cycle Chain: YBN 10S Wheelset: RT 26 professional MTB wheelset Saddle: BEIOU Black-Red Pedal: WELLGO M248 Tire: MAXXIS 26*1.95 60TPI Accessories: multi tools pedal Weight: 10.8kg Material Features: BEIOU products were made mainly with Toray T800 carbon fiber, whose tensile strength is 500kgf/mm2, 4900MPa, the tensile modulus is 24ton/mm2, 230GPa, the elongation is 2.1, and the density is 1.8g/cm3. For the part of Bottom Bracket, we overlap T800 and T1000 carbon fiber to increases the strength and the rigidity, which makes it work in great safety and speed up quickly in dancing. The rear triangle part was made with Mitsubishi high carbon fiber, whose tensile strength is 450kgf/mm2, 4410MPa, the tensile modulus is 40ton/mm2, 395GPa, the elongation is 1.1, and the density is 1.82g/cm3.Flash Deal BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 0Best BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 1Cheap BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 2Top BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 3Sale BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 4Clearance BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 5Flash Deal BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 6Clearance BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 7Clearance BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 8Perfect BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 9Best BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 10Flash Deal BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 11Top BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 12Best BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 13Perfect BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 14Clearance BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 15Sale BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 16Sale BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 17Flash Deal BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 18Perfect BEIOU Carbon 26-Inch Mountain Bike Hardtail Trail Bicycle 30 Speed S H I M A N O M610 DEORE MTB 10.8 kg colorful CB005 19

    No comments:

    Post a Comment